The Syndicat Intercommunal de Douains envisages the creation of a business hub adapted to the region’s economy in order to boost employment in a rural area affected by unemployment.
Located at the foot of a double interchange on the A13, the ZAC de Douains (soon to become the “ZAC Normandie Parc”) extends on both sides of the motorway covering 34 hectares on one side (South zone in the direction of Pacy Sur Eure) and 46 hectares on the other (North zone towards Vernon) to accommodate industrial, logistical, commercial, artisanal and tertiary activities.
This development study incorporates the territory’s future brand image.
The business park design will ensure:
– insertion into the existing urban and human fabric
– insertion into the sociological fabric through appropriate phasing of the operation
– great flexibility in division and constructability to maintain the overall balance of the operation
– development programmed according to needs
– Taking environmental constraints into account, including rainwater management.